We plan for the individual and we build for the future. The key word here is PERFORMANCE, which means harmonising form and function. Our approach to architecture is holistic, sustainable and intergenerational.
We want to show our clients diverse, creative possibilities and create forward-looking concepts. This process requires a clear dialogue, which can only be achieved through proximity and communication on a partnership level. Our collaboration is based on constructive teamwork at all times. We want to aim higher - and hopefully you do too!
MEISSL Architects is an international office for architecture and interior design, founded in 1958 by Ernst Meissl. Since 1990 it is managed in second generation by Alexander Meissl and Carola Meissl-Handle with great success. With their team they have established an international headquarters in Seefeld/Tyrol and offices in Vienna and Berlin, focusing on LIVING, LEISURE and HEALTH.
Architect + Partner | CEO
COO, Senior Architect
Architect, Team Leader
COO | Senior Architect
Architect + Partner | CEO
Creative Director | Head of Interior
It all began when architect Ernst Meissl founded his own office in Seefeld/Tyrol with a focus on hotel architecture. Since 1990, the siblings Alexander Meissl and Carola Meissl-Handle have led the company to growing success. Together with their experienced team, MEISSL Architects is now a reliable partner when it comes to visionary concepts in the fields of LIVING, LEISURE and HEALTH.
We are always looking for motivated people to join our team. We offer a varied workplace that encourages both collaboration and a sense of responsibility. We value the contribution that every team member makes to our company. We want everyone to be able to develop with us, we are an equal opportunities employer.
- Completed (subject) university studies
- At least 5 years of experience in the phases of building permit procedure, execution and detailed planning
- Understanding spatial and functional relationships
- Structured and independent work within a team
- Independent development of details that correspond to the specifications of the design
- High demands on detail design
- Good Revit knowledge, experience with BIM an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of German
- independent and responsible preparation of design, approval and implementation plans
- Project management and coordination of the specialist planners in L-PH 3-5
- artistic overhead line in the construction phase
- Employment in a renowned and internationally oriented architectural office
- Diverse range of tasks and architectural standards
- Motivating working atmosphere in a dynamic and open-minded team
- Low fluctuation, good atmosphere and friendly cooperation
- Maintaining personal contact and the social environment
- Office locations in attractive living environments with numerous sports, cultural and leisure facilities
- adequate wages
- Earnings depending on qualifications and work experience
- Advancement opportunities and further training
- 4/5 days week
- Other benefits
Pay according to collective agreement for this work and position.
Willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications.
Long-term cooperation possible / desirable.
Please send your application documents, CV incl. photo, work portfolio to: email@example.com
You can't find an open position? We have offices in Austria and Germany and if you haven't found a job offer on our website today, you are welcome to send your application documents incl. CV and workbook as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our employees will contact you.